My wonderful train companion Alli nominated me for the Pirate’s Admiration Award. Alli and I also traveled on a ship down the Nile together. It was a cruise ship instead of a pirate ship, same difference in my opinion. Alli has a great blog called The Vintage Postcard. She’s the one that inspired me to join wordpress. I was using other blog sites and just didn’t like them. She writes about her travels around the world. She just got back from New Zealand.
Now I get to pass this award on to bloggers I admire, so if ever I’m completely adrift in Blogger Sea I’ll have my own band of pirates to rescue me.
The rules for Pirate’s Admiration Award are:
1. Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and a link back.
3. Put on somethin’ frilly, ‘n be tellin’ a blogger ye desire to admire that a Steamin’ Pirate admires ya, ‘n yer passin’ that admiration to him or her to be plundered, if ye so desire.
4. Nominate bloggers for the Pirate’s Admiration Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
5. Copy and paste the award somewhere on your blog.
If you ever need help with your pirate speak here’s an English to Pirate Translator
I nominate t’ followin’ blogs for t’ award. Thanks for keepin’ thin’s interestin mateys.
4. Travel Fudge